Mar 6, 2022 · Legend Cars unlocks at Menu Book 17; It refreshes every day at midnight GMT; If a car is sold out, it will be replaced the next day ...
Missing: la strada mobile/ url? q= https://
Apr 12, 2022 · Does anyone know what time the store refreshes? Several cars saying sold out but they haven't changed? I'll try closing the app and re ...
People also ask
Jun 10, 2022 · I remember that on GTPlanet there was a list of the predicted cars that will soon be in legendaries, but I can't find it anymore.
Springhill Toyota, located in Mobile, AL, is proud to offer new and used Toyota models, realistic financing and leasing options, unparalleled service and ...
May 30, 2022 · As part of that, PD will be adjusting the prices of various cars in the Legend Cars (Hagerty's) dealership beginning with each car's next ...
Jun 10, 2022 · SO THE THREE CARS YOU NEED TO UNLOCK THE TROPHY ONLY APPEAR IN THE LEGENDS DEALERSHIP. Which cycles through about 60 Cars over the course of ...
3 days ago · This is a list of the cars which are in the Legend Cars dealer of Gran Turismo 7 today. The list is updated daily.
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the 8 already displayed. If you like, you can repeat the search with the omitted results included.